Kubota T2380

The Kubota T2380 garden tractor lawnmower is the biggest machine in the T series of lawnmowers from Kubota. The other 2 models in the T series are much smaller. They are the Kubota T1880 and the Kubota T2080 tractor lawn mowers which have both smaller engines and smaller mowing decks. The T 2380 has a 48 inch mower deck. This deck uses 2 blades. The height of the mower deck is controlled via a dial gauge that can be used to change the height of the deck over 3 inches, from a height of 4 inches above the ground to a low of 1 inch. The mower deck is mounted on the lawnmower using a suspended parallel linkage system. You can optionally purchase a rear bagger to collect the grass clippings at the rear of the garden tractor.

The Kubota T2380 lawnmower gets it’s power from a GH720V, 2 cylinder engine that is built by Kubota. This engine has a displacement of 0.725 liters and produces 23 hp. The engine is fueled from a tank that can hold up to 15 liters (4 US gallons) of gasoline. The engine on the T2380 transfers power to the wheels through a hydrostatic transmission. This makes operating the machine very convenient as it means there is no gear changing required during it’s operation.

The rear wheels on the Kubota T2380 each measure 22×11-10 (22 inch diameter, 11 inch width, 10 inch rim diameter) while each front wheel measures 15×6-6 (15 inch diameter, 6 inch width, 6 inch rim diameter). These wheels are wide enough to easily distribute the weight of T-2380’s 285 kg (628 lbs) into the ground without leaving visible thread marks, even when the ground is particularly soft. The turning radius of the lawnmower is very reasonable at just 1.9 m (76 inches) making it quite useful in very tight areas. If you have ever owned or operated this mower, then make sure to leave a review below.

Return to Kubota from Kubota T2380 Garden Tractor Lawnmower

Have Your Say! Leave A Review Do you love or hate this tractor? You can have your say below by leaving review.

3 Reviews of the “Kubota T2380”

1. David Wells says:

I am getting ready to go mow with the Kubota T2380 garden tractor at 10:00 in the morning. I need headlight bulbs for my Kubota T2380 garden tractor here in Bedford Indiana on highway 50 east.

Year of Manufacture: 2018
    Pros: Owner and driver
    Cons: I paid 1,100 dollars for the Kubota T2380 garden tractor
    Attachments: None
    Modifications: None

2. Brian Abshier says:

Hate it.

Year of Manufacture: 2009
    Pros: Large kohler 23 hp engine is the only thing good about this lawnmower.
    Cons: I have replaced two mower deck belts, one mower drive belt,and three motion drive belts. If you have grass over two inches high it will skipp places and you have to make a second pass. Small pencil sized sticks will throw the belts. the belts are cheaply made and will not hold up. I checked all the adjustments and they are fine. I called the dealer to see if I could trade it in on something that will cut grass,they said no so I asked them If they would sell it for me. They said to put it on craigslist or ebay. Finally talked to the owner, He started telling me how great the mower is and that should bring it in. I will never buy another kubota product. Threw another drive belt today and that was the last straw. I bought it at WOWCO in Baytown texas.
    Attachments: infinity deck is junk
    Modifications: none

Leave a Review

How to use this form

Please fill out your name and email first (website optional). Then give your ratings for this model and year of production. Afterwards, please fill out the 5 fields to give a full review on this model before hitting the "Submit Review" button.

Click stars below to rate.
Performance
Reliability
Safety
Overall Satisfaction

Your General Experience Using This Model